Friday, December 4, 2009

Xmas Masks 09-16

Thank you for all the lovely comments!!
Looks like you really wanted some Xmas masks
as the first batch is closing on 500 downloads after
only 2 days, great to see them so well receved,
and I'm not judging for lack of comments,
I'm not always the most commenty snagger myself,
so I forgive easely there, LOL. I judge by downloads
instead ;)
Here's the second batch of masks, I love making these
so there'll probably be more ;)
Enjoy!!

Chatita has used mask 12 in this tutorial

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome masks!!! thanks soo much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  4. TY so much for the beautiful masks, I am learning how to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! What a great gift. I LOVE them and greatly appreciated your talent. I know I'll be using these many times. Off to look at the previous one too.

    Big ((HUGS)) to you for your generosity,

    Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I love masks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas masks! What fun I am going to have creating tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TYSVVM for these awesome masks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merci beaucoup pour vos partages ! Ils sont superbes
    Bises

    ReplyDelete